We are looking for an experienced website development project manager who is specifically fluent with Wordpress/PHP builds. Preference given to PMP or Scrum project certified professionals.
- Manage 10-15 website development projects and clients at any given time, shepherding the communication and project flow between the client, graphic designers, and programmers.
- Experienced in managing the website development process by keeping the client updated weekly, giving them advanced notice of what we need from them to complete our work, managing their expectations strictly to the milestones, forecasting project timelines when major change requests are made.
- Must create Project Charters for each web project, establishing milestones and gateways, while keeping all stakeholders accountable to the time schedule. Understands how to manage change requests and scope creep is a MUST.
- Uses Ultimate Client Manager, Asana, email and Skype to keep everything tracked and updated.
- Help the client through matters that they do not understand regarding their website in a kind and patient manner. A patient, customer service attitude when dealing with the less IT experienced.
- Natural leader with 6 years IT experience, 4 year IT project management experience. Capable of pushing the project along quickly in order to meet sometimes aggressive deadlines.
- Very organised personality type, does not drop details and will follow up on outstanding items to get the job done.
- Must be able to work Part Time and be online to work during Australian business hours, Monday - Friday, no exception. If you cannot work during these hours, DO NOT APPLY.
- Written English must be a 5 out of 5. Also must be willing to get on video calls to discuss details with team and clients.
- Must be able to work on Australian business hours, Monday - Friday, no exceptions.
-All work is performed under NDA for our agency.
We will have a one month trial period to see if you are a good fit for the team and job requirements. Thank you.