I need help with the following project:
I have several thousands of solved math problems in html. My idea is to display these problems on a website organized by categories (Calculus, Algebra, etc) and subcategories I need php management script and a database backend for this.
- I have the html files ready for each problem (one file with actual the question and another file with the question and the respective answer. Also there is a folder with the images. I can control programatically the file names so if needed I can hardcode the category-subcategory in the file name).
-The way I need to display the problems is simple: The user will browse the problems and he'll see the questions, and then he can click to see the solution.
- I need a php script to manage those problems. The idea is that I can select which problems are given for free (and in that case the user needs to register for free to have access), and which ones are not free.
-The problems that are not free should give the user the option to pay a fee to get access to the problem, or to pay a fee to get full access to the whole set of problems for 30 days or some other form of paid access (For a model website, see [url removed, login to view])
- On the admin side, I'd like to have the capability of browsing through the problems and decide (by clicking a check box) which ones are free and which ones are not. Also, I'd like to have the option of selecting randomly which ones are free and which ones are not free (by specifying a percentage of the total that I want to be free, say 50%)
- When browsing by categories, the user should be able to see the questions on the listing, and also the user should be able to search for problems using a search box
- I need a little backend to keep the registered free users and pay users on a database, and I need a script to manage that database (basically a simple mailing list script). You can use any open source you want as long as we customize it as needed.
- I need well documented classes, for the purposes of extensibility.
PLEASE be reasonable with your offers, this script is not really hard, and it shouldn't take long if you know what you're doing.
**** Also, please post a message with a brief outline (a few lines) of how will you approach to this project. Bids without an outline will be disregarded