Hi, I need a page on my woocommerce store to make it easy for employees and customers to see stock status of certain items -- most notably for clothing. There will be roughly 100 total items listed on page, most of which have sizes S-2XL but a few have XS-3XL. I've made a mockup of this page here: [url removed, login to view] Please do not bid on this project unless you are already familiar with WordPress and WooCommerce.
There are some important aspects of this project however:
1. This script must cache information in the database every 24 hours to save server resources. I'd also like the cache refresh to be somewhat intelligent and not cause a super slow page load every 24 hours but we can discuss strategies for that once the project is underway. My preferred method is to refresh only a few numbers at a time.
2. In the mockup template, there is not a small thumbnail or a linked product name. I would like to add those in the final version.
3. I would like to be able to choose the categories displayed somewhere in settings or in the script. I am fine if this is somewhat user unfriendly (ie, I need to edit a script somewhere and type in the product category IDs), it doesn't have to have a fancy settings page with ajax and whatever else you would expect in a consumer-friendly plugin.
4. All items on the page will use the same Attribute in the WooCommerce store. The Attribute will be called "Size". This page is simply to show the sizes, no other attributes.
5. Stock status should display the actual number unless there are 5+ in stock. If there are 5 or more in stock, it should say 5+. However, for anyone logged in as an admin, it should show actual stock level even for 5+.
The password for the template that I linked above is "stock".
Please let me know if you have any questions. I am looking for people who can demonstrate experience with WooCommerce so please show me what you'd done with WooCommerce in your bid/messages so I can evaluate if you can complete this project well.