I have 30 subjects (mail lists). Our customers can subscribe, or unsubscribe from any subject at any time.
We need a form that will allow our customers to edit their subscriptions. We use wordpress + active campaign. The mail list options are referred to as TAGS. Our website is already up and running (wordpress) and the member user page is blank and ready to be updated.
Scope of Work:
1. Create a form with a list of checkboxes representing the Tags retrieved from AC (Active Campaign).
2. The form is to be placed to the User Profile page (either directly or via a shortcode).
3. On opening the form, an API request is to be sent to AC with the current user email to retrieve their current tags. While waiting for the response, a spinner must be shown to indicate the processing status.
4. Once the response is received, the form is populated with the actual user's tags.
5. The user can then change any of the checkboxes and submit the form.
6. On submit, another API request is to be sent to AC with the updated list of tags.
7. Once succeeded, a message is shown about the successful update.
Active campaign documentation:
[login to view URL]
21 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $237 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello. I will help you to complete this project. You can check my profile and notice that I am skillful enough for this project. Wish further discussion via chat. Thanks.