We are looking for an experienced WordPress Administrator for a collection of websites. The project will start with only a few sites during a training period before expanding to more sites. Your tasks will include:
1. Make core and plugin updates, then test the homepage loads correctly after update.
2. Verify backups are working properly.
3. Fix Issues as they arise in a timely manner.
4. Suggest better solutions to our team if needed.
5. Monitor for down websites.
6. Solve misc site issues in a timely manner. Fix random WordPress weird issues with themes, plugins, etc.
7. May communicate with clients in the future.
8. Must communicate with the team when updates are being made.
9. Check for and address support tickets.
Must be readily available if something happens and needs fixing.
Working hours must be relative to US business hours during training period. Availability from mid morning to early evening Eastern time is most desirable.
Once trained, you will have flexibility to set your own schedule. This job can be done from anywhere in the world with a computer and internet connection.
35 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $12/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I can help & support you in your wordpress projects as per your given brief on project post. Let me know when you available to discuss more in detailed. Regards Rina
Hello, I can help you with all wordpress related tasks, I am wordpress developer with exp of 8+ years. Please ping me so that we can discuss the job and get started with it thanks