We are a millennial focused minimally packaged skincare business, looking to disrupt the industry. We are therefore looking to develop a frictionless checkout process (as few buttons clicks as possible and very cleanly styled) on site, however, are running into a few issues.
Although still in development, we are currently running a Wordpress site using the Divi theme. We have a lot of background with Divi and love the flexibility it provides in being able to style pages. The only downside is the terrible Woocommerce experience and limitations. These include:
- Very limited product page (we want this to be able to include rich modules and really tell our story and remove irrelevant detail like category and sku etc.)
- The cart icon is boring and not dynamic when a product is added to it
- Cart is poorly styled and not setup for purchase conversion
- Checkout is unstylable and again not setup for purchase conversion
We are looking for a Wordpress/ Woocommerce expert to help customise our product (we are a single product site), cart and checkout pages.
We have reasonable web dev experience but are not developers. There are a few plugins we can of course install to improve upon the site or of course could update to a more suitable eComm theme, however, we really do want to do something unique and push the boundaries.
Ideally we would like to combine the flexibility and styling capabilities of Wordpress with the ease of the Shopify cart. Here is an example of a site that appears to have achieved this:
[login to view URL]
We have installed the Shopify ‘Buy Button’ snippet, however it has a number of limitations that we would need to overcome.
The alternate option is simply custom styling the relevant Woocommerce elements:
- Cart Icon (we would like this to update when product is added to cart with a number and to stand out more)
- Cart (we really like the cart popping out from the side of page as in the Frank Body example)
- Checkout (simple with nonsense to make this experience painless)
- Product page (it may actually be easiest for us to install a divi plugin to improve this, however, we’ll likely need some custom styling on top of this)
We are looking for a partner that is wanting to create an incredible user experience to match our vision. We are open to ideas and just want to implement the best, most simple solution. We will likely have some custom styling in other areas that we will also need assistance with.
Please provide a proposed solution and hours to implement/fixed cost in your response. Can’t wait to work with you!
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
Do you have any questions about the job description?
What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
Which part of this project do you think will take the most time?
How could we do this more simply? Are we overcomplicating things?
Project Stage:Fully Specified
One-time Project:Setup shopping cart
Project Type:One-time project
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £13/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
My services include: ✔️ Fully customised WordPress website ✔️ Cutting edge design ✔️ BrandinG ✔️ State of the art functionality ✔️ Responsive ✔️ 100% satisfaction