I've got much content in my blog. We'll call it "Master blog". Posts are categorized in categories such as "Increase sales", "Management", "Entrepreneurship", etc.
I'd like to create specialized blogs ("slaves") that use this content coming from my "master" blog's categories. ie :
* slave blog #1 will only have posts that are in my Master blog's "Increase sales" category,
* slave blog #2 will only have posts that are in my Master blog's "Management" category, etc.
That is why I need a plugin to do it.
# The plugin :
Features are quite simple : a rough admin form to link categories with slave blogs. And the rest is the code to export the content when I update my master blog.
- Basically the plugin needs 1st to populate the blogs from the master, and then automatically update slaves when I add new posts to the master.
- Thus I should be able to "link" a master blog category to a slave blog.
- The plugin exports the content related with the post (tags) and ALL in One SEO plugin "keywords" and "description" fields.
- The plugin updates the slaves when I add new posts to the master.
# Current installation
The master blog runs with WP 2.3 but the slaves can run 2.5.1. Blogs run in a dedicated server. There is only one author.
PHP is 4.4.6 and MySQL 4.1.22.
Please let me know if you need any other information.
Thanks in advance.