- WordPress 5.1.1 with WooCommerce
- successfully imported ~80 products
- have a mapping-table in CSV with 500.000 rows refering to the product-IDs
- the mapping should fill 3 cascaded comboboxes with make/model/variant, e.g. "Audi / A4 / 1.9 TDI"
- the result should be exactly one product-ID which actually shows this very product in the webshop then
I already tried to import all the combinations as attributes to the 80 products, but that seems to be too much data. "WooCommerce Products Filter" seems to have the right control, but no chance for me putting the high amount of data in whithout programming anything myself. A friend then recommended to write a plugin which I simply cannot do. If that's possible otherwise, I am open for suggestions.
See example products + example mapping attached, as well as a short video of the functionality of the comboboxes.