We need a wordpress plugin that will allow me to type in a [url removed, login to view] user name in it’s admin and it will automatically create WordPress pages with categories and sub categories based on the Bonanzle booth, and then import the feeds associated with that category and sub category. Plus when ever a user wants to write a post or custom page they should have the ability to generate a tag to input the feed into the post.
This is just an example user, I have NO association with this user.
user name in this example is : bluridge2cats
[url removed, login to view] <-- The user name goes here after the booths
Example: [url removed, login to view]
* All Stuff
* Handknit Items,Scarves <-- Category ID is 49389
* Boyd Art Glass
* Craft Supplies,Books,Magazines
* Dolls & Bears
* Handcrafted Items
* Holiday Items
* Home & Garden
The RSS feed is the user name a category ID from the category list.
example: [url removed, login to view]
The feeds are created dynamicaly, so the feed can take a few seconds to generate. Keep this in mind for timeout issues.
The feeds should have some kind of option to be shown with pagination
When the user creates or edits a post or page in wordpress it should have a section on the page that allows the user to generate a code so that they can insert feeds to there custom post. (This should already be populated with all the options for categories, and offer a choice of the other options)
A generated code could look something like this, but not necessarily just like this.
<-- bonanzle:user:bluridge2cats |cat:267|show:4|paginate:on -->
user:bluridge2cats <-- user name of the category (probably not necessary since we'll already have the user name in the settings)
cat:267 <-- Category number we want shown on this page
show:4 <-- show up to 4 items on the page.
paginate:on <-- option to turn this on or off, if on, will create extra pages with the extra products on them.
Must include all source code (non-obfuscated) unless otherwise agreed to.
Must include documentation on the use of the software. This includes a basic readme file (or email with how to use the system). And should include function documentation.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement). AKA you cannot resell this!
Payments should be made though Escrow only. I pay quickly. And I give bonuses for quality work and meeting the deadline.