Important: My choice is this one or similar style. [login to view URL]
The new website will be totally energized, vibrant and different from the old site, so I don't want it to look like the old website. I want it to be spacious, cool, and vibrant with lots of new things, ideas, and style.
the only thing you will do with my old website [login to view URL] old, is to copy out all my content from it. i need the company and products content, products texts and pictures. nothing else.
NEW LOGO WILL PROVIDED BY CLIENT.
Carefully Read and take notes of Important Features (from number 1 to 9(9A, 9B, and 9C)), very important:
1) best looking and very efficient newest website template (2019 - 2020) that will support UPS (USA) shipping API, and DHL (global) shipping API. my choice is this one or similar style.
[login to view URL]
2) Most current updated UPS (USA) shipping API, and DHL (global) shipping API.
3) Social Media platforms and Analytics: Facebook, twitter, instagram, snapchat, youtube, TikTok social medias, and google, google analytics (I will send you my google analytic password and login), RSS Feed, Linkedin.
4) my new website will be built on WordPress/woo commerce platform
5) Website must have efficient product website searche system that works perfect.
6) Promotion and free shipping mechanisms, Product checkout, Shopping bag and Shipping UPS API for USA and and DHL API for worldwide testing.
7) Perfect SEO set up and activities with no SEO errors,
8) efficient and easy to use on all smart devices, google and social media and linkedin.
9) I need an efficient delivery system plug-in that uses google map anf GPS for tracking and calculating miles and order delivery timing and notification configured for me, for the same day and next day delivery within 60 miles of me. This is going to be a third (3rd) choice on my shipping cart option, and it will also have its own page on my website were its usage details will be written.
So at website's shopping bag and check out and shipping choices we will have these 3 options:
(A) customers first choice - UPS SHIPPING choices (UPS choices API for all customers in the USA)
(B) customers 2nd choice - DHL SHIPPING Global (DHL global shipping API for customers outside USA, because they are cheaper for international shipping).
(C)Customers 3rd choice - SAME DAY & NEXT DAY QUICK DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR; 60 miles radius of my address only, (Myself delivering to them with my car, available for customers 60 miles from me, I can increase or decrease the miles distance from the administrator back end. I will gave you its name soon) Its Same Day or Next Day delivery (2 choice, customer chose one or the other, and they also chose and schedule the time they want it delivered, weather morning, afternoon or evening hours), For customers within 60 miles of my address. it will use google map and GPS tracking for driving direction, and notification of arrival and it charges fees base on delivery per mile (mile distance from me to them). the mileage is determined after they put in their address and zip code. (I will give you the name for it later). I need this option very important, because some people that may be traveling out of town or that need products delivered soon will need the product delivered the same day or the next day, when they cannot wait for the 2 to 3 days of UPS Priority shipping. create it as a separate plug-in module, and then plug it in on my website, and add a page for it too.