I would like to get a fix for a bugs in the expiry feature in the software.
1. Information about expiry Date of items is not included in transfer from a location to another.
2. You must always choose date even when transferring to another location. Instead of having a drop down list of available expiry dates to choose from.
3. When a returned item is entered through receiving, there's no deduction in expiry.
1. Must be able to transfer expiry date of items from a location to another and should show in that new location with that transfer of quantity.
2. Transfers / Returns mode must not have options to choose new expiry dates but only from a drop down list, an already entered expiry date with available quantity. If quantity expiring is Zero or negative . Don't allow transfer.
3. Return mode must deduct from selected date of expiry of an item.
On Dashboard and Report:
1. An item that has zero quantity still shows in expiry items report and on the dashboard giving a false alarm.
2. Returned Items' values shows in report.
1. If the item has expired and has no quantity or it's negative, do not show for dates selected in report .
2. Item with same expiry dates should be summarized unless it's another location in report or when exported to excel..
3. Don't show return expiry quantity for items in report and dashboard.
1. There's no system preference to automatically sell those items about expire to reduce quantity.
[login to view URL] items are sold through sales page, the preferred nearer to expiry must sell out first then it automatically move to the next group of expiry date.
2. When you sell items it should reduce Expiry date quantity in report and dashboard.
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $175 untuk pekerjaan ini
hi there i would like to see the system code before saying yes let me know if you can show exact code and screen of problem looking forward to hear from you