Full spec can be provided, summary of required needs below.
3.1 Summary of Functions
The Gateshead Older People’s Assembly requires a technology based solution for a community-wide data collection and management system whose primary function is to:
• Expedite and streamline the process of delivery of service to members and participants.
• Assist Gateshead Older People’s Assembly staff with communicating with members and participants.
• Provide an index of the needs and activity of members and participants.
• Measure progress and provide management information on activity and membership.
3.1.1 User Requirements
# User Story Name User Story Description (as a staff user I should be able to unless specified otherwise) Priority
1. System access Log into the system from any PC, Tablet or mobile devise so that I can access the system in real time. Must
2. Personal details View personal details of all records within the system so that I can access all of the details I need to communicate with members. Must
3. Qualitative information Input bespoke on contact records so that I can build up a personalised picture of their need, likes and skills and refer back to notes previously taken. Desirable
4. Health and progress of contacts Input and update health issues special requirements and course evaluation of contacts so that I can recall information relating to specific contacts and assess the needs of an activity I am organising involving many contacts. Desirable
5. Output lists Download lists of segmented contacts so that I can communicate via post or email. Must
6. Identification Easily differentiate between types of contacts (see definitions) so that I can communicate with them on matters specific to them. Must
7. Document storage Store documents such as membership forms and evolution forms against individual contact records so that I can view at a later time. Optional
8. Surveys Input survey response so that I can analyse results and refer back to individual responses. Desirable
9. Log participation Input participation of various activities so that I can build an accurate picture of the number of participants and track variety and frequency of a particular contact’s participation as well as the time lapse since their most recent participation. Desirable
10. Boundaries Have local authority ward boundaries applied to each contact based on their declared postal address so that I can segment contacts and report of participation based of ward. Must
11. Reporting Run basic statistics so that can monitor demographics, participation, results and membership growth. Must
12. Events Create events, such as time limited activity groups, so that I can add participants, track attendance and monitor effectiveness. Desirable
13. Donations Process donations so I can raise funds for the charity. Evolution
14. Room booking Manage the booking of rooms within the building so that I can provide exclusive use space for staff, groups, freelance coordinators and other outsider parties. Evolution
3.1.2 Functional Requirements
In order to accomplish the above articulated needs, the Gateshead Older People’s Assembly requires a community-wide data collection and management system that includes the following functionality:
I. System access
a) Users should have the capacity to log in via any PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
b) Each individual user should have unique log in details.
c) Users should be divided into different user types with different levels of access.
d) The capacity to issue new users or deactivate retired users should sit locally within Gateshead Older People’s Assembly.
A user of the system should be able to easily search for any contact using any one or more identifier. On finding a record the user should be able to view all relevant details relating to that record on screen.
a) Unique individual records should exist within the system relating to individual people who have a direct relationship with the charity as identified in the definitions section herewith referred to as contacts or a contact.
b) A unique reference number should be generated and applied to each contact.
c) The minimum information for each contact should be name (including but not exclusively first and second name) and address (including but not exclusively post code)
d) Other personal details include; date of registration, title, ward, telephone number, email address, date of birth, age and age group, ethnicity, next of kin
e) They should be capacity to store a current status code relating to membership, participation, trusteeship and volunteer.
f) Contacts with relationships such as spouses, siblings or parent and offspring should be linked.
g) A contact should have the option of being made inactive through one of the following option; Do Not Contact (DNC), Moved, Deceased or currently in residential home.
h) The system should log contact’s participation in Gateshead Older People’s Assembly activity.
IV. Volunteer details
Volunteer data should be held within the system, with details required as below;
a) Contact skills.
b) Contact profession.
c) Volunteer activity type interested in.
d) Volunteer time spent including activity type, date and volunteer hours.
Each contact should have a Gateshead Borough ward assigned to them automatically based on their given address.
a) The system should have the capacity to create events relating to specific groups of classes with a start and an end date as well as contacts assigned to belong to each event.
b) A register including data, time and activity type should be marked against all contacts who take part in a particular activity.
c) Where a contact who usually takes part has been missing for two weeks or more this should be flagged.
Course participants need to be evaluated on various measurements (including, but not restricted to WEMWBS, FES-1, Confbal and Functional Assessment). Each participant should be given a score at the beginning and end of each event.
VIII. Document Storage
Users should be able to store scanned documents against contact records.
a) Because scanned documents may contain sensitive information they should be encrypted.
b) Upon uploading a document the user should be able to give the document a name.
c) Users should be able to view and download previously uploaded documents.
a) Users should be able to create a survey within the system.
b) Surveys should have questions and answers designed in house.
c) Survey responses (answers) should be stored against individual records.
X. Data Selections
a) Users should be able to build simple data selections combining any basic or qualitative data stored.
b) Any selection should produce a list of unique contacts.
c) Selections should produce data compatible with mail merge or basic email tools.
a) They should be basic pre determined reports which can be run by users.
b) Reports should cover basic information about members, participants and volunteers, incorporating; overall numbers, change in numbers over time, demographic (age group, gender, ethnicity), participation hours within a runtime defined timeframe, volunteer hours within a runtime defined timeframe.
c) Pre defined KPIs should exist relating to events including number of participants, number of active hours and evaluation before and after progress.
68 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £1911 untuk pekerjaan ini
Unfortunately, your budget is very low, so would you be flexible in your budget? Relevant Skills and Experience We have lot of experience developing all kind of Web
Hi! I am professional C/C++/C#/Java/Python programmer. I can do this project with highest quality! Best Regards, Szymszteinsl Relevant Skills and Experience C# Proposed Milestones £750 GBP - 100%