I am building a brand new and disruptive e-learning website, and I need the following customizations for WPLMS :
1) Integration with VideoJS, as I want to use this player to display the classes/lessons.
2) Direct video file upload to S3 ( front-end ).
- Pretty simple, all you have to do is to call one api, which will output a JSON containing some information to be populated on the upload form. This information will be used by your ajax file upload headers.
3) Customization on the home page. I will need to re-arrange things, some UX work in order to have a unique look and feel for my website. I want my homepage to look something more like [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL] ( I'm not talking about the black color, more on the elements disposition ). My website is gonna be a subscription based and not a marketplace like Udemy.
5) Extend the teacher dashboard/screens to show some metrics I will define in a database table.
6) 2 admin reports statistics that will probably be based on the above table.
For the items 4,5,6 all you have to do is create the new endpoint in WP/PHP and forward/get info from my APIs.
I need price/time for these requirements.
Your solution must be clean and well documented, as I will probably have to apply patches for new versions of Wordpress and WPLMS.
- The pages customizations are done via WPLMS itself, as shown is this tutorial : [login to view URL]
After the S3 upload, the final URL would be something like ( TBD ) this --> [login to view URL]
WPLMS : [login to view URL]