I want to create following in android:
1. ITEM 1: backend class or service which will read, write, query, update and delete data offline on device (using firebase or sql-lite)
2. ITEM 2: asynch API which will fetch data from network and update offline tables using ITEM 1 - using list of records as well as single record returned in response
3. ITEM 3: invocation method from regular activities to fetch data from ITEM 1 and show on UI - using list of records as well as single record returned in response
4. ITEM 4: capture events and screen views in Google Analytics or firebase analytics, capture additional attributes like screen name, section name, item clicked, user properties like location, gender, etc. captured and stored within application via ITEM 1
5. ITEM 5: service that will inform ITEM 3 that an update is avaiable after ITEM 2 has completed its execution so that UI can be refreshed
6. ITEM 6: push notification service which will fetch notication using ITEM 2, store it using ITEM 1 and display notification. Notification UI will be totally dynamic based on JSON sent in notification. JSON will have title, text, image, action labels and action target (screen and section to show)
Please note the following:
1. The code must be working in a demo app end to end.
2. Code must be well commented
3. You will have to provide a detailed documentation on each of the items above - flow and objects / functions where changes are done and logic /assumption / reason behind it.
Hello, I am interested in your project, would you like to discuss further details with me! I will wait for your reply. Thank you. Regards, Nishant