I am currently working with an Atlanta-based company, Memberclicks to make a website and to run their proprietary membership management software for managing our members in our Urgent Care Everywhere (UCE) Network.
I need a Freelancer software developer to create a web based application that will allow urgent care clinics across the US to enter our member’s ID number to verify the member’s current eligibility or good standing.
This web-based application will be called the UCE Network Portal and must be able to integrate into the MemberClick proprietary software using MemberClick's Application Program Interface (API Codes). These API Codes can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
Basically, I need for the UCE Network Portal to be able to:
1. Accept the numerical input for a patient’s member ID number
2. Check the Memberclick database to see if the patient has paid their A). Enrollment fee, B). The latest monthly subscription fee, C). the member has not been seen at an urgent care clinic in the past 30 days.
3. Automatically displays a pop up field for the urgent care clinic doing the verification asking for the urgent care clinic’s name, address, phone number, how does your urgent care want to be paid (by EFT or by a mailed paper check). Only after the verifying urgent care clinic provides this information, then the UCE Network Portal will display the results of the member’s eligibility with a green “Patient Eligible to Receive Care” or a red “Patient is Not Eligible to Receive Care.”
4. 12 hours after the UCE Network Portal gives a green “Patient Eligible to Receive Care” result, the patient is automatically sent a text message and an e-mail asking three questions A). Did you actually receive care at the urgent care clinic. B). How much did you pay at the front desk? C). On a 5-star scale, how many stars would you rate your urgent care experience.
5. Create a daily database of successfully seen patients with their copay amounts, date of service, amount due to the urgent care clinic, date payment is due (12 working days after date of service); selected payment method (EFT or paper check via mail). This database should be exportable into Quickbooks or Microsoft Access or Microsoft Excel.
What follows is a more technical description of the what I need: I need a dynamic web-based application with the following functionalities:
WEB-BASED APPLICATION PART:
o Set database connection and framework to Web App
o General acceptance of scan data
o Recognition of individual member's membership status
o GUI construction for easy visual reference
o Creation of algorithm to automatically e-mail and text patients
o Creation of algorithm to ask querying urgent care for that urgent care's demographic information
o Creation of algorithm to send user satisfactory survey
• STAND ALONE APPLICATION PART:
o Set data base connection and framework to Stand Alone
o Create a secure login system
o Develop visual dashboard of general web app usage
1. Web application and database development
2. ASP.net web application
3. Full source code
4. SQL database build for urgent care data transaction
5. GUI development with dashboard and statistical analysis
6. Web application support as required for initial implementation
MY RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE DEVELOPER:
1. Provide developer with database server
2. Provide web server for web application