Pls submit your plan along with your proposal.
Write a Chrome extension:
- User sign up
- User sign in
- Store user data on backend
- Locate information on webpage
- Copy located information
- Create Amazon API call using located information & user credentials
- Return results in chrome box
- Small advertisement will be present at all times
- User inputs their amazon secret key and associate tag upon sign up
- User info is securely stored on our backend
- When user goes to these 2 sites, they will have the ability to use extension:
A) [login to view URL]
B) [login to view URL]
- User goes to page that has an "ASIN"
- Opens chrome extension.
- Clicks button "See restrictions" (additional box avail to enter the ASIN manually from any webpage)
- Script will run; Locate & Copy ASIN field from web page A
- User Amazon API credentials will be used to pull result specific to their account
- Results will be returned to Chrome Box