Locus seeks iOS & Android Developer to Join Team
We are looking for a Mobile App Developer to lead the design, development and maintenance of iOS, Android, The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. Apps will be mainly content based and integrated closely with the web sites. In addition to delivering the product, the successful candidate will be heavily involved in driving the mobile strategy globally.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Acting as lead iOS, Android, Windowsphone, and/or Blackberry developer. Depending on the skills set can lead on one platform and play a supporting role across the others
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle -concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
• Working directly with product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
• Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
• Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
• Build the interface with focus on usability features
• Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
• Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
• Optimizing performance for the apps
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
• Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• 3+ years of User Interface Development experience with at least 2 years experience in iOS Mobile Application Development.
• 2+ years expertise in designing and developing Mobile Applications including publishing applications to App stores.
• Extensive experience with mobile application development environments including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile (desired).
• Knowledge and experience with IP Networking is a plus.
• Proven software development experience
• Published examples of mobile applications on the App Store, Android, Window Mobile, and/or Blackberry Market
• Excellent knowledge in Information Architecture, Human-computer Interaction and Usability-design principles
• A track record of delivering successful consumer and/or business products
• Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
• A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
• Ability to multi-task and good time management skills
• Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
• Excellent scoping and estimation skills
• Excellent testing/QA skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally.
• Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
• Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc.)
• Familiar with C#, C++, AdobeAir
• Familiar with XCode
• Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
• Familiar with the Android SDK
• Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
• Familiar with Eclipse
• Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
• Experience of development using web technologies
• Experience building web and native apps
• Experience using social media APIs
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
• LAMP development experience
• PHP frameworks (e.g. Zend)
• PHP template engines (e.g. Smarty)
• Creative design skills
• Working with a content management system
Competencies for Success:
• Learning on the Fly
• Action Orientated
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Peer Relationships
• Time Management
• Written Communications
• Problem Solving.
Candidate(s) should reside in New York City.
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $626 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have around 18 years of experience in software development by using C++ under almost all platforms. I am equally expert in Android and ios Developmet.