Zen-cart developer to integrate AfterPay API
Looking for a skilled Zen-cart specialist to integrate AfterPay API into site.
You must have previously integrated AfterPay and have strong experience with php, css and js
Your work will be tested for compliance prior to completion
A skilled Zen-cart specialist should be able to complete the integration in around an hour or so.
Please read the brief carefully and only apply if you meet the selective requirements.
Your application should provide a link to examples of Afterpay integrations you have completed.
You must have good feedback and previous good project completion history.
Sandbox details and testing instructions will be supplied to the project winner to commence work asap
Please review the following items that will assist with the technical requirements:
The Technical Pack provided includes all of the documentation for a solution to be defined.
The Afterpay Online Technical Pack contains:
1. Afterpay Online API Documentation
2. Afterpay Test Cases - Attached
3. Express Checkout Documentation
4. Front End Asset Implementation - mandatory requirement (see below)
5. API Requirements - mandatory requirement (see below)
As part of the integration, Afterpay will complete Solution Acceptance Testing (SAT) on the staging environment.
Afterpay will review the below elements to ensure these have been implemented.
You must assure full non-disclosure of the project.
Front End Asset Implementation
The following document provides integration requirements for Afterpay front end assets.
• Afterpay Marketing Resources
o Afterpay Brand Guidelines
• Afterpay Web Assets (banners, tiles, etc)
• Afterpay Messaging Widget
• Afterpay Pre-Approved Lightbox (all markets)
• Afterpay will review the front end and back end implementation during testing and provide any updates to me
• All API calls must include a User Agent Header
o Please note syntax below:
MyAfterpayModule/1.0.0 (E-commerce Platform Name/1.0.0;PHP/7.0.0; Merchant/Merchant ID) [login to view URL]
• API documentation advises some of the following are 'Optional' when mapping to the API, however, these are required due to Business policy, risk and the liability shift to Afterpay.
o Item Object
SKU is listed as optional, this is required by Afterpay.
o Order Details object
Billing, Shipping, items are all required.
25 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $213 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I have extensive experience in zencart development, customization and support. Would be able to implement the Afterpay into your zencart as required. Please contact to proceed. Kind Regards Balaji R
Hello, We are team of experienced and professional developers and designers. we believe in deliver best quality product to our clients. For more information visit our website [login to view URL]