I need help to modify a zen cart (which is modified os commerce) template. Go to this site, www uniserf com / store.
- As you can see, the categories has the default item count with the arrow next to the category name. For example, Home Decor--> (61). I would just like to have "Home Decor".
- I would not like to display the subcategory name and picture. Now, if you go to Home Decor, you will see that there are several subcategories under it. Now, you can see the blank buttons with subcategories name under them. I want to get rid of them so that "New Products for Janurary" can come up right next to the category names.
- Take out "Welcome Guest" on home page.
- Also, I would like to know how to edit the shipping, contact us, privacy notice, conditions of use pages. I know that you can edit from the backend. But when I go to the backend, it says the file is locked.
- Footer needs to be changed to "Copyright © 2005 UniSerf LLC".
- Take out "Parse Time: [url removed, login to view] - Number of Queries: 125 - Query Time: 0.0527722444153" on the footer.
- Add "paypal world seller" logo under the banner on the footer.
- Take out the flag and languages on the right top corner of the page.