Zoho's phonebridge plugin supports up to Asterisk 1.4
With modern asterisk versions (11 and up) it's not working at all do to (apparently) java problem. And the property in the phonebridge adapter seems like it is not being set properly.
Zoho's support says that those values: dialed channel, linked channel, dialing channel are NULL instead of being filled with information.
I need someone that can complete and repair the phonebridge integration and\or come up with a new one based on Zoho's api.
To get full integration, features needed such as :
- click2call with connection detection and call duration + hangup time
- incoming call pop-up and call duration + hangup
- attaching dialed/dialing numbers to existing contact cards which they appear in
- Recording all calls, integrate DropBox account so recordings are automatically saved in DropBox
We installed the phone bridge (1.4) on Asterisk PBX Version 14 / FreePBX.
1. Outgoing calls made from zoho crm by click to call with softphone are working. The phonebrige and asterisk PBX are working and making the call. But when taking the call, the call pop up in Zoho crm is still showing "Calling", but the call already is going on. So the Zoho call pop up doesnt recognize, that the call is going on already.
So there must be a problem, that the phonebridge doesnt tell the crm that the call is already established.
2. Incoming calls are NOT showing in the zoho pop up.
Zoho Support is not really helping. Therefore I need a person who can fix this problems.
Please ask if you have further questions, thanks a lot!