I need to add alert functions in opensource indicator from Tradingview.
This indicator already has alert function built-in which give Buy/Short alerts. I want to add alerts for TP1 (Target Point 1) and TP2 (Target point 2) which it should give X & Y points above the Buy signal and X & Y points below the Short signal respectively.
The indicator gives Buy alert at price of $7300. As per predefine setting the new alert should come for TP1 after 30 points above $7300, i.e at $7330 and for TP2, $80 points above the buy alert i.e $7380.
The indicator gives Short alert at price of $7300. As per predefine setting the new alert should come for TP1, 30 points below $7300, i.e at $7270 and for TP2, $80 points below the Short alert i.e $7220.
In simple words, you need to add total 4 alerts (as given below):
For Buy signal:
1. When price reaches TP1: The TP1 price will be Entry price + X
2. When price reaches TP2: The TP2 price will be Entry price + Y
For Short signal:
1. When price reaches TP1: The TP1 price will be Entry price - X
2. When price reaches TP2: The TP2 price will be Entry price - Y
1. For Buy and Short alerts, I select option “Once Per Bar Close” on Tradingview Alert function. So, the calculation of TP1 and TP2 done exactly from the price of “Bar close” price.
2. The X and Y Points for both Buy and Short should be customizable. i.e I should able to change its value as per the need.
3. If the indicator print opposite signal before price reaches to TP1 or TP2, it should not give alert for the old signal as it’s no longer valid.
The indicator is fully functional, so please make sure your codes do not break the indicator functions in any way.
Please deliver the code after properly testing and with no bugs.
It’s a simple job to do. You do not need to code whole indicator but just need to add alert functions. So please bid reasonable price for this job.
Hi, I'm a software developer with focus on metatrader platform. I've got many years experience both in trading and coding. Programming languages - MQL4/5, AFL, PineScript.