I require a Powerapps solution to create a consolidated PDF output to represent that attached.
1. A UI for entering of parameters such as one or many Work Order numbers
2. App will use Work Order number to interrogate API’s and retrieve results which include data and attachments such as PDF, images, word documents etc.
3. Data results will be presented into a format as per the attached with any associated attachments to the record appended into a single PDF per work order.
4. Output file/s will be named based on return results ([login to view URL])
Most of the API will be a straight forward call and return results with the linked attachments requiring the below action:
Checking Attachments Against Work Order
1. This is done via calling the API
The work order number will need to be passed in the API call before and needs to be preceded by zeroes up to 12 characters. So for maintenance order ‘4000008', we will access the attachment via calling the following API
This will return the below result. Note that there may be multiple attachments which will result in multiple occurrences of the below.
1. Using the results from the above call, the API to retrieve the file will need to be populated with the below:
2. The API call will then be populated with the details in(1) as below XXXXXXXXX
3. This will download the file onto the desktop. If the app is able to just collect the binary blob like other posting tools, you can potentially rename the file to what you want.
19 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $543 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, nice to meet you. Thanks for your posting. I have read your project details carefully. Please ping me. And, let's discuss more details. Best & Regards.