We have a set of twenty-three (23) Prezi presentations containing a total of approx 400 slides that we need converted into equivalent presentations in Powerpoint format. The transition animations of the Prezi presentations do not need to be replicated, but the slide content (slides with text and images) do need to be replicated in full.
Any audio content (MP3) may be ignored and not included in your Powerpoint deliverables.
We are unable to provide editor access to the prezi account with the original prezi files.
You will be provided access to the original presentations in the following form:
- you will be provided with a web link to a viewable (but not editable) copy of each of the 23 Prezi's
- you will be provided a ZIP file or cloud-based resource containing one folder for each presentation
- each folder will be named the name of the presentation
- each folder will contain a PDF version of the original presentation
- each folder will contain the graphics files used in the original presentation
We will also provide a powerpoint file to use as a template for the branded styling.
Your deliverables will be one Powerpoint presentation file for each of the original presentations, containing the equivalent of the original Prezi content plus the new styling elements (such as green stripes) as showin in the powerpoint template, and saved with filename matching the title of the original presentation.
These files should be fully editable in Powerpoint (for example, text can be modified and has not been converted to images) and any embedded images should be jpg, png, gif, or otherwise an editable image file.
In addition to the original content, each presentation should also have a simple cover page using the style shown in the template. See the sample powerpoint output file provided.
We are providing a sample powerpoint file showing what your deliverable output files should look like for one of the presentations.
The original Prezi used for this example is titled "Finding Your Path with Business in a Box" and may be viewed at:
[login to view URL]
See the provided PDF version of this presentation.
[ NOTE: THIS PDF WAS NOT UPLOADED WHEN WE FIRST POSTED THE PROJECT. COMING SOON.]
See the provided Powerpoint file (filename will include "Mockup" or "Sample") showing what these slides should look like in your deliverable files. (The sample is limited to only the new cover page and the first 4 pages of Prezi content.)
Additional notes about presentation content:
* Some and possibly all PDF versions of the Prezi presentations contain a 'duplicate' slide at slide #1 (slide 1 and slide 2 are the same). In these cases, only one slide needs to appear in the Powerpoint you deliver.
* Some of the original Prezi slides may display small graphical elements that are "miniaturized versions of another slide" (thus too small to read or add value) -- these elements should be omitted from the new ppt slide. See the sample powerpoint output file provided.
* Any audio may be ignored