Hello,I need someone to write a PowerShell script where when a user login to windows 10 it will move the user folders to a different location.
More specifically. When a user login to a windows 10 pc I need a PowerShell script to check
1) Ιf the default user folders (Desktop, Documents, Pictures, Movies, Music, Downloads, Links, Contacts, Favorites, Searches, 3D Objects, Saved Games) and only those folders are at the default location (C:\ Users\user name).
2) If those folders are at the default location then it will have to create a folder with the same user name after first checking if it does not already exist to a folder of my choice (for example at D:\Users\user name)
3) Μove those folders to that location.
4) If those folders already moved to the location of my choice then exit the script.
5) I want it if it's possible to choose the folder where the new user name folder will create it and move those folders.
6) The moving process has to be like if I go to every one of those folders, one by one, at the properties of the folder in "Place" Cart and move them.
7) The script has to move only those folders not all the user folder (AppData etc.)