Guarantee will prove easy to an experienced automation freelancer. Can be made with any programming language or automation software. I recommend Zapier, but anything to achieve the task is acceptable. Here is the list of requirements -
0. Create new email in Gmail
1. Paste in header with appropriate date set by user and other information including time and location (these are constant generally)
-Paste in "Google Meet:" (bolded) with Google Meet link leading to a Google Calendar event for the appropriate time (if not possible add a user set field for the google meet link)
-Paste in "Upcoming Dates:" (bolded) with the dates in "Friday, (month) (day)" format (month/date set by user)
2. Take list of news article links in plain text
3. Run the articles through [login to view URL] (1800 word length)
4. Paste articles with the following format
-article URL (formatted as clickable hyperlink)
5. Paste "Sincerely," at the end
6. Add email addresses in sender and bcc fields respectively
7. Add subject The Porch is Open - Friday, (Month)
8. Set font size to "Large"
9. Set font type to "Sans Serif"
10. Open chrome tab with message ready to review and send
if not specified follow format in pdf