Hey all I am in need of making a PC fan controller that has the following:
- Have both connections/traces for USB AND Ethernet (ENC28J60).
- I need 8 x 4-pin fan sockets. This can be 2x32 or 4x32 pin headers to save space.
- I need 8 x 2-pin temperature sensor (LM335Z) sockets. Again, this can be 2x16 pin headers.
- Use SMD when you can so that the PCB can be as small as can be.
- 4 x 3-pin header to control an WS2812B LED string.
- PICs programming pins in order for me to flash the HEX file using the PicKit3. If you think another MCU would be better than please do share with me.
- EACH 4-pin fan will need to be individually controlled.
- For the power, use a 4 pin Molex power socket that has 5v & 12vdc. This can be placed wherever on the board.
- 4-SPDT IC in order to switch from 5vdc to 12vdc for each fan’s power (defaults to 5vdc) that’s switchable via software and saved into the EEPROM of the PIC. This will only apply to the first 4 fan sockets.
- PCB Gerber needs to be compatible with OSHPARK.
- Feel free to update the PIC18f4550 chip to something more modern if needed.
- If any GPIOs are left on the MCU then have a pin header row of what’s left for users own custom stuff.
- I will need a smaller version of the final board in order for me to test the firmware. Only 2 fans, 2 temperature sensors and 1 RGB with USB and Ethernet connection.
Communication between my .net program and the MCU via Virtual COM:
- Fan speed (I can send over the network or USB the speed I want each fan to go. Example: (fan1|50) for fan1 at 50% speed.
- Fan RPM (I can read over the network or USB the RPM of each fan. Example: (fan1|rpm) for fan1 2,765rpms
- RGB (I can send over the network or USB the RGB value for each RGB socket. Example: (rgb1|255|255|255) for RGB1 white
Don’t worry about the windows program for this. As long as you give me serial (virtual COM) data output/input from the MCU via USB and Ethernet then I can create the windows program myself.
23 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $396 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello. I'm an electrical engineer/PCB designer. You may check my qualification in the profile . Your project is interesting for me. We may discuss any questions
Hello, have a great day. We will prototype the PCB in order to make sure that everything works trouble Free. Please feel free to Contact us. Regards, Shahbaz.
Hi, it's a pleasure to greet you, I can do the project if we reach an agreement and if you are not in a hurry ... it looks very interesting and I see it easy too ...
Hi Sir I have got 17 Years of expertise in design and development of PCB and proto typing and manufacturing i caan work on this project and complete it at the earliest