Control board needs to be able to drive the 2 main LED lights and a secondary led, play audio files based on movement, light the secondary LEDs when the device detects an impact, basic on/off switch, and connect to a small 2w speaker. Fixed wiring for all components except for the switch and the lighting – these need connections so that they may be connected/disconnected during construction and maintenance of the toy.
Features & Maximum Ratings:
Dimensions: 53x23.5x7.5 mm (with the microSD card).
- Power supply: 5.5 to 11 V / 3.5A (with the High-power LED). 2 li-ion cells (18650 or 14500) batteries recommended.
- Idle current consumption : 10 mA (deep sleep mode)
- Speaker: 4 to 8 ohm. - Audio output Power : 2W
- Accent LEDs : 8 - Accent LEDs pad current source : 18 mA max per pad
- On-board, sizable PLI - Trident™ (cross-guard) support
- Blade mirroring accent LEDs
- Handles momentary or latching for blade activation
- Up to 12 selectable sound banks via audio menu
- Blaster Blocking, Force, Force Clash™ and Lockup Fx
- StabFx™, SpinFx™ & ComboFx™
- Blade Flickering & Core pulse Fx
- Blade Shimmering on Clash
- Blaster Sounds
- Up to 4 boot sounds
- Up to 16 swing and 16 clash sounds
- Flash on Clash™ (FoC™)
- Anti Power On / Off technology (A-POP™)
- Blaster Move™
- Power on Force™
- Hilt Angle Ignition Sound Selection
- Alternate Power Off sounds (motion vs no motion)
- Configurable Idle mode & power saving timer
- Wake-up on motion with WakeOnMove™
- Motion-triggered Ignition - 32 stage accent LED sequencer
- Crystal Chamber specials - WAV file support
- True 16 bit, 22.050 k Samples/sec crystal clear DAC
- iSaber Audio Player, up to 99 WAV tracks, play/pause/shuffle
- SD card support: up to 16GB, FAT16 or FAT32.
- FlexiBlend™ powered Color Mixing on 4 channels using the satellite board
- Configurable normal blade, FoC & Lockup colors
Housing: The control board, battery (Panasonic PAN1850P), and speaker need to be housed in a 22mm wide cylinder that is between 130mm and 150mm in length. Example: [login to view URL]
Lighting: The LEDs need to be mounted on a flat copper disc (20mm wide x 2mm deep) with the wires routed through a center hole and a disconnect between the LEDs and the cylinder/control board. This needs to be wired with a plug at the end to allow the lighting and wiring to be disconnected from the control board/device. LED Example: [login to view URL]
I will need all design files for this concept at completion of this project.