I need a referral marketing software. The product will be airtime. I will get access to airtime pins. People register with a certain amount. I take 20% of every registered individuals. The remaining 80% is split over every referral brought in from 1st level to 10th level in varying percentage.
3 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1446 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, Let us assist in referral marketing software, Can you share full project Requirement? Do you need this web application only ? Please let me know I will submit my detailed proposal Thanks Seba