We need a coder who can convert our PSD-Layouts into a Smarty-Template for xt:Commerce VEYTON.
You will get the PSD/JPEG-Layouts from our designer and your taks is to
a) convert the PSD to XHTML
b) convert the XHTML into the Smarty-Template
You will get 3 layouts for startpage, detailpage and contact form. this needs to be converted in steps a) and b). After done so, you will need to do the refinements of the website.
With refinements - we mean - that pages like contact form and login form are based on the same concept - fields, buttons are look similar. you will always get graphic support from the designer is nessecary. in the end, the complete website (based on xt:c veyton) must be in the style like described.
The final website has to have 0 errors and 0 warnings after validating with the W3C-Validator.
Further coding standards are:
* All pages must be W3C-Valid / both [[url removed, login to view]] and [[url removed, login to view]] must give back 0 errors for start and detail pages
* HTML Code must be tableless in
* websites must be optimized for Internet Explorer 7 and 8, latest Firefox version and Safari
* the html code may not have comments
* the h1 tag may only be used one time per page and should be reserved for the product name
* the h2 tag may be used for other important keywords
* all images need to have alt attribute
* all links need to have a title attribute
* the content must be below the body tag ??" navigation, header and footer must be below the content (in html)
* use common css classes (h1, body, etc.) only in special cases (e.g. for special styles use own classes). All own classes have to have the prefix “nfx_??
* use jQuery