**NOTE: Other developers have completed the majority of this project but have not been able to see it through to finalisation**
Please view attached files to see latest source code and work required. Below is the original project description:
**Summary:** A Risk Assessment System is required for the creation of risk assessment templates, which are used by consultants when conducting an assessment by filling in the forms which is stored and output in various reports.
**Main System:** Online, developed using OpenWebStudio and hosted on our own DotNetNuke framework. We intend to develop this inhouse but you may quote for this as an additional option.
**Offline Application:** The requirement we have is for an offline application or solution to use locally on laptops and PDAs that presents multiple? risk assessment template forms, stores the various form input and allows this to be uploaded to the online system.
**NOTE: The majority of this has been done and source code is provided. Please see notes below for remaining work to be done.**
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Mar 23, 2010 12:36:26 AM:
Please note the file attached outlining the requirements has been updated. This now more clearly explains the needed offline local application for laptop/PDA use and what data is uploaded/synchronised.
***Application demonstrations available**
A developer had commenced this work and provided a working example of the Laptop application, and a video demonstration of the PDA application. No source code has been provided.
We have a full online version running.
* * *
**FROM MY LAST REVIEW:**
Below is my latest review of the work needing to be done on the Windows Application. There are additional items but I understand They have been done already but haven't been reviewed or tested which is also needed. (see attached notes)
**To Be Done:** (excluding additional items as mentioned)
* I added the new Task to the offline application and then added a new hazard and a new control to this. The Task itself has been added to the online system and can be seen there, but it's not showing in the application any more when the Environment for it is selected for adding an Assessment Task. The Hazard was not added to the online system and has been completely removed from the application. The Control also was not added to the online system but it is still in the application.
* The Tasks in FA_RA_Tasks after synchronisation are not quite correct and there are duplicates of come appearing in the application that are not in the online system. See these below:
| **FA_RA_Task** |
| **TaskID** | **EnvID** | **TaskShortName** | **TaskFullName** | **TaskDesc** | **CreatedBy** | **CreatedDate** | **ModifiedBy** | **ModifiedDate** | **LikelihoodDefault** | **SeverityDefault** | **NoAffectedDefault** |
| 577 | 32 | Slips and trips | Slips and trips | The majority of workplace accidents and injuries come about as a result of slipping and tripping. Slips and trips can arise at any time throughout the working day. Nandocas have a responsibility to be aware of their potential to cause slips and trips and report any slip/trip hazard they spot. | 1771 | 22/09/2010 16:53:00 | 1771 | 22/09/2010 16:53:00 | 2 | 1 | |
| 580 | 35 | Baby chairs and changing unit | Use of baby chairs and changing unit | Children placed into high-chairs | 1771 | 23/09/2010 16:45:00 | 1771 | 23/09/2010 16:46:00 | 1 | 2 | |
| 581 | 34 | Alto-shaam | Use and cleaning of alto-shaam | Equipment switched on and allowed to heat up. Used for keeping chicken hot during the service. | 1771 | 23/09/2010 17:12:00 | 1771 | 24/09/2010 12:20:00 | 1 | 1 | |
| 582 | 36 | Distribution of goods | Distribution of goods received on trolleys | Goods carried or moved throughout the premises after delivery | 1771 | 24/09/2010 11:55:00 | 1771 | 24/09/2010 12:25:00 | 1 | 2 | |
* The Risk Assessment data needs to be removed from the offline application after successful synchronisation and confirming it is in the online system.
* The Access database needs some level of security to prevent anyone easily viewing the data, particularly the SQL Server login details. A password for this would be good if possible, maybe 'sbe75'?
* The form for the SQL Server and log in should be hidden / removed. This should happen automatically when the 'Synchronise' button is clicked, and can use the data stored in the database so we can change it there... so long as there is some sort of security applied (per the previous point).
That is as I understand it from the previous developer, along with the version of the application for PDAs.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Dec 14, 2010 5:18:34 AM:
This project has been reopened after the previous developers completed most requirements but are unable to finalise the work required. Source code is available in file download.
Windows XP to v7
PDAs (HP iPAQs) - Windows CE