You are required to identify a project which you have some knowledge of and undertake a critical review. This should include:
1. an introduction to the project;
2. an explanation of the process;
3. a discussion of relevant theory;
4. a comparison of the theory with the practice; and
5. recommendations as to how the process could have been improved.
The project you choose should be significant in that it involves a team of people and has a time scale of several months. It should also have been completed. You may have been a participant member of the team or an observer. Examples include: new builds; IT implementation; relocations; installation of new plant or machinery; or introductions of new products.
Word Limit 3500