☞ Hiring: Junior Scrum Master/Agile/Prince2/Project Manager (Remote, Full-Time, Part-Time)
Hi guys, my name is Alex. I'm a founder of [login to view URL] aka PMSC. PMSC is the biggest manually curated collection of Agile, Scrum, and Project Management Interview Questions and Answers. For the last 4 years, we've grown from 0 to 140k monthly visitors and helped thousands of project managers to land their dream pm jobs in tech and other industries. PMSC's mission is simple - we help project people "never fail their PM interview again".
Right now we're looking for a person who would like to join our team to find, refine, check and curate Agile, Scrum, and PM interview questions for a variety of topics including:
- Six Sigma
- User Stories
- Backlog Prioritisation
- Scrum Master
plus many many more!
Working for PMSC is a great way to convert your project management knowledge and curiosity into real $$$ and learn new project management concepts along the way.
☞ So what we are looking for from you:
1. Be passioned about project management, ideally, you should have some hands-on experience as a junior scrum master/agile coach or be a CS/PM Student
2. Love to dig deep into the nitty-gritty details of how the PM methodologies/frameworks work
3. Stay very specific and insanely boring about details (including best practices and case studies)
4. Like to learn new concepts and push the boundaries of your comfort zone
5. Be proficient in English and have 15 mins time to chat using Google Meet every week
☞ We don't care:
1. How old are you and what country of residency you are in
2. If you have or don't have a full-time job
3. Your time zone
☞ What we care most of:
1. Quality of your research on the PM topics
2. Quality of the Questions and Answers formatting as Markdown
3. Your ability to combine different bits and pieces of knowledge from different sources and explain complicated PM concepts in a succinct way (like you would question/answer in a real interview)
☞ What you'll get back:
1. Best opportunity to convert your knowledge, passion, and time spent learning into real ???
2. Monthly ??? retainer (discussed based on your experience and availability)
3. Real contract with an Australian Company
4. Strong positive reference for your future career if you need one
☞ How to apply?
1. Go to ☞ [login to view URL]
2. Carefully read ☞ [login to view URL],
3. Follow the instructions, create PR and we will contact you back to discuss your first contract
Good luck. We can't wait to start working with you!
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $24/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi,I have a Bsc degree in computer science and a diploma in project management. I have written many task similar to this please expect excellent paper within deadline, thank you.
Dear Client, I fully understand the Agility concept. · I can ensure that Agile is incorporated properly across all vertical/horizontal teams. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you. Deepak