I run a website development company. I specialize in sales and while I have a few good developers I don't have enough to handle the work load that I currently have and that i'm able to sell.
Right now, I have
- WordPress Video streaming / video on demand website $2,000
- one matchmaking website that is basically installing plugins on the skadate platform $1,500
- one simple .ai to wordpress website conversion (urgent) static site $300
- one asp.net debugging project $60
- one website development portfolio website with flash intro $600 this is my site neg
- one wordpress news arrogate website - $500
that need to be developed and i sell 1-2 jobs a day
I need someone that I can hand the jobs off to and they can hire someone or have their own team of developers that can instantly start work and send daily updates.
on top of the budgets what i want to do is pay the project manager either a monthly salary or commission per amount of money made like 10-15% of the project cost
I just do not have time to deal with all my clients, and keep hiring people and then i get frustrated because i deal with people who don't know what they are doing and i get behind on the work, etc.