We are a full remote team developing beauty education apps used by familiar household name brands and thousands of users, for many years. We have a mature software platform for our education apps that we are constantly updating with fixes and new features.
Our team is growing in number and experience, and we are getting ready for a great upcoming 2021. The needs for development coordination, task assignments and quality assurance are increasing greatly.
We are looking for a passionate IT professional, ideally with experience in either server or app
development, who is super detail oriented, can work independently, has good communications skills, has some UX & UI knowledge, is capable of writing clear step-by-step instructions that developers can use to build new features; and that is honest and passionate about the quality of work they put their name onto.
Are you up to the challenge?
We are only interested in long term working relationships and there are lots of opportunities to learn and grow your skills with us. We will work with you closely to help you reach a high level of competence & proficiency.
We give you total freedom to work from anywhere in the world as part of a highly collaborative
Some things you would be doing:
- Joining calls with our client, communicating our progress and taking their requests.
- Checking the developer's work and re-prioritizing their tasks when needed.
- Having group video calls to discuss the next priorities and review the progress done.
- Writing step-by-step specifications for new features & co-ordinating with developers to
bring new features to life.
- Using Jira software to oversee the team's work
- Daily testing to verify new features work according to specifications also coordinating with our testers for testing of existing websites, apps & features. Including continually refining and suggesting improvements in the UX & UI of the software.
- Availability, we are only interested in people with full time availability.
- At least basic knowledge on server admin, databases, RESTful APIs and different programming
languages (we don't need a developer, but we need someone who can follow up with technical
- You should have at least one iOS device (preferably have access to an Android device as well).
- Good English and decent Internet connection to attend our video calls.
- Good to have some experience with Jira, but not mandatory.
How to apply:
Instead of writing a cover letter, please make a selfie video telling shortly about yourself and why should we hire you. Keep it short, one minute is ideal. Upload the video (e.g. Youtube, Google Drive, whatever you prefer) and share the link.