I am an MBA working as an executive with a multinational firm in USA. I am working on my dream project, a start-up that would help deliver educational entertainment options to children.
I need a project manager to take care of back-end operations in India.
1. Strong sense of ethics and trust, should be willing to work independently out of a sense of responsibility and passion
2. Ability to manage teams and coordinate with content providers
3. Technical proficiency with website management, GUI , graphic design ( to understand what the content providers are doing), Macromedia Flash 8, uploading, flip book features etc.
4. Allow me to look at other aspects of business operations such as venture cap financing etc, marketing, business development, with the comforting thought that I have a responsible project manager
5. Should be a pleasing personality, and work with me as a partner, a family member
Whats in it for you ?
1. Potential to head the Indian back-end operations after proving success in getting the project off the ground successfully
2. Compensation would flow in trickles initially ( although still in dollars , maybe $200-300 / month), but go up once the website starts doing brisk business. This is a revenue-earning website, unlike others that just rely on advertising revenues
3. A potential 5% stake, if the job has been handled superbly for a year
What I expect from you?
1. I do not expect you to dump your current job and work on this full-time, however I expect you not to undertake any other contractual jobs that will take up your free time
2. I am married and have a family, I understand you too would be married and I respect your family time. However, you might have to handle periods of intense work during the start-up phase that might take some of your time away. Feel free to schedule your work in such a way, that neither your official work hours nor your weekend family time suffer
3. Hope to have a partner, a family member in you that I can trust enough to make you a part owner of the firm
I AM ON THE LOOK OUT FOR INDIVIDUALS, AND NOT COMPANIES. THANK YOU.