This project involves participation in #StudentTeachStudent social media management and supervision of the team carrying out the following tasks:
1. creating and posting 3 standard Instagram contents every Monday (repeat on Twitter),
2. searching for and posting 3 trending posts every Tuesdays to Saturdays (repeat on Twitter),
3. Sponsored Advert will be paid by the Employer when required,
4. Adding "FOLLOW Instagram Hashtag" video on the 1st Instagram post everyday,
5. Adding "FOLLOW twitter Hashtag" video on the 1st Twitter post everyday,
6. searching for and using 5 trending hashtags from your own country for every post every week,
7. comments and likes on posts made by original content owners, and
8. all activities detailed in the social media management guide attached.
All of these actions are aimed at attracting and retaining followers of #StudentTeachStudent not just followers of the main or the back up social media accounts. The budget is $100 per Social Media Manager. The success of the Social Media Managers will be measured by the consistency of the posts while keeping to the guidelines. Consistency is the goal!