Looking for a person, who is a native speaker (USA, Canada, Australia, England) who can read the text and to IMPROVE it MANUALLY (total there are 24 articles, app.1500-2000 words each). IMPORTANT: the deadline for this project is 3 days. DO NOT USE ANY SOFTWARE.
APPLICABLE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO ALREADY WROTE THE ARTICLES ABOUT LAW, JURIDICAL TOPICS etc.
Please do not email if you don´t have such experience or you are not a native speaker.
The articles must be 100% unique and on topic (100% copyscape pass). Free of any errors.
Each article must:
1) be written in perfect US English,
2) based on your own creativity (experience),
2) pass Copyscape 100%,
3) be interesting to read and contain useful information,
4) not have any spelling, punctuation or grammar errors,
5) be 100% unique, original and on topic,
6) keep the keywords in text.
7) keywords need to be in bold,
7) be in bulletin point-style, and must contain a paragraphs with headers
8) be written with the point of view of search engine optimization (SEO)
Any post/article NOT meeting the above requirements will be REJECTED.
Only the emails with the example of work (attach only 1 JURIDICAL article) will be considered.