Algo Trading Bridge using python preferably
Dibayar semasa penghantaran
Algo Trading Bridge Development Project
I am looking for a skilled developer to create an Algo Trading Bridge using Python preferably he may use amibroker as well. The project requires the following features:
- It will send orders (receive the order details as well) to various indian brokers like zerodha, fyers, dhan , angelone, upstox, interactive brokers etc
- The main functionality required for the algorithm is Trade Execution. It will read trading signals from a csv file (which is output of my technical analysis software).
- Symbol of csv is different than Broker's symbol hence symbols mapping is to be done as per broker symbol and in case of option it should work with 5 recent strike prices both side.
- In output date and time will be there , it will compare that and if the difference is more than 15 minutes it will not execute order.
- Strategy is Long only, hence if there is no long position it will not execute short signal.
- Whenever there is new signal , it will send alert on telegram and whatsapp as well.
- For position sizing it will use 2 methods 1) Fixed Size 2) Fixed Amount/LTP rounded off to nearest 10.
- Copy trading feature to work with client accounts.
- Python is preferred programming language. The developer should be proficient in Python and have experience in developing trading bridges using this language.
- The developer should have a good understanding of financial markets and trading concepts.
- Knowledge of APIs and integration with trading platforms is necessary.
- Experience in backtesting and optimizing trading strategies would be advantageous.
If you have the required skills and experience, please submit your proposal for this Algo Trading Bridge Development project.
ID Projek: #37200613
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹58136 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I have expertise writing strategies and integrating it with Algo bridge. I have reviewed the CSV it can be used to place order automatically. Let me know to discuss further.