1. We have 2 text files - one called say [url removed, login to view], the other is called Inter.txt.
2. We want a script that will open that file and find relevant sections in it and copy the text, then append it to the [url removed, login to view] file (at bottom of file is fine), then save as UTF8 encoding to a particular folder, and then close.
The [url removed, login to view] file will be common, but there may be up to 20 of the other files that will need to have this info appended to. So a loop of some sort to do this may be required.
3. However, we do not want duplication of stories - so we do not want to copy stories from [url removed, login to view] that already appear in [url removed, login to view]
4. Within the [url removed, login to view] file there are sections - WORLD NEWS, SPORT, BUSINESS. We want all stories that follow in these sections to be appended to the other files (eg [url removed, login to view]). They must also include the header sections (which are underlined with =====) but the copied sections need to be named: WORLD NEWS, WORLD BUSINESS, WORLD SPORT, and underlined as original.
5. We have already developed a Python code to do some other work so this could be ok - or Notepad++ or simple batch file could be considered. It could even be done using VBA if that helps.
Quick job for someone with basic experience needed.
See sample 2 files to give indication of how each looks.
25 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $28 untuk pekerjaan ini
can do this for you in 4-5 hours Relevant Skills and Experience - python - read and write files Proposed Milestones $35 USD - completed project. code in your hands before you pay
I am a python expert and i can make your script for you. I can start immediately. My website [login to view URL] Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.
Hi, I've worked on similar task before, so you can entrust me. Relevant Skills and Experience I'm experienced Python dev Proposed Milestones $20 USD - Filtering and rewriting task.