I need someone to automate this process: [login to view URL]
Give me a Python boto3 script which I can run with 3 parameters, e.g.:
[login to view URL] <count> <size> <mountpoint>
<count> is the number of EBS volumes to be created and configured in RAID0 mode.
<size> is the size in GB of each volume
<mountpoint> is the path for the mount in the local fs, e.g. /mnt or /data
[login to view URL] 10 2 /data
This will create 10 EBS volumes of 2GB each, format them using mdadm, and mount then in /data.
- The script will be run on the machine where the mount is desired.
- The script will create the EBS volumes.
- The script will run the mdadm commands as described in the linked documentation.
- The script will format the volume
- The script will mount the volume
- The script will update /etc/fstab so that the volume persists on reboot
- Access to AWS is not provided by the employer. You must have your own account.
I am "AfterHoursTech", a U.S.-based buyer. I have purchased over 1,000 software projects on Freelancer.com and I am highly rated by all workers. You may bid this project with full confidence that it is a real project, and you will get paid if you do the work requested. Please note the following rules to maximize your profit:
** YOUR BID IS MY BUDGET **
Place your best and final bid on the project through the freelancer.com bidding form. Do not attempt to negotiate the price again after I accept the project. Any attempt to increase the price will result in automatic cancellation. Do not ask what is my budget. My budget is HUGE but I almost always select the lowest bidder. Calculate your bid based on your estimated amount of effort for YOU to finish the work.
** YOUR TIME ESTIMATE IS MY DEADLINE **
When you fill out the project bidding form there is a question that asks how long it will take. Populate this field carefully because this will become the deadline for the project. My deadline is always URGENT, but I am willing to wait the number of days that you fill out in the bid form.
** GET IT DONE **
- Start working as soon as you receive the bid approval. Do not wait for additional information. I usually post all the required information in the project posting. There will not be any additional details provided unless you ask specific questions.
- Minimize chit-chat. Please do not write "hi", "how are you" and then wait for my response. Go ahead and write your question. Pleasantries are fine but go ahead and post your question, for example, "hi / how are you? / I have a question, can you tell me what is <x>?" (all in one line).
- Upload your work as soon as possible to freelancer.com so that I can provide feedback and you can fix bugs before the final deadline arrives.
** TEST YOUR WORK **
- All solutions uploaded must be fully tested by the freelancer and the upload must include evidence of such testing, such as logs or screen shots.
** WARNING **
- Serious bids only, please. I will approve bids without "discussing" first. If you place a fake (low bid) your bid may be approved without discussion and then you will have to decline the project, which will negatively affect your site rating.
4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $81 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I can help you in your Project, I’m Amazon Aws SAA, I participate in a lot of projects based on Cloud, let me kbow if I can help you and I Will be happy in can help you. Eduardo Duarte.