Bearcover supports nursing home staff at night with routine checks and supervision duties. Our robots operate on corridors and can perform basic health and movement checks — without entering residents’ rooms. Staff can then prioritise care based on real-time needs.
The team is working towards deployments of our technology this summer with partner nursing facilities around Berlin. We're looking for a full-stack developer who would work with us in a part-time role over the next 3 months, to bolster the skills of our engineering team. Possibility to extend the contract and to mature into a permanent full-time position later this year with equity.
- Cross platform app development (react native or flutter)
- Experience translating wireframes to beautiful interfaces
- Backend experience (preferred python or can do node.js)
- An affinity for dashboards and complex data a plus
- Comfortable working autonomously towards self-defined goals and in a collaborative team setting
- Experience in startups or enthusiastic about working with early stage founders
- English required, German a bonus — top-notch communication a must
- Fully-remote possible but Berlin-based preferred
If deploying robots in the real world, creating an entirely new market and materially improving the lives of both staff and residents at nursing facilities sounds interesting to you — then we'd love to hear from you — even if this role isn't suitable.