1. Accept input of list of email addresses (CSV)
2. Verify that each address is valid based on current best practices
3. Determine if an address is a catch-all address
4. Determine if an address is a known temporary address (i.e. [login to view URL])
5. Determine if an address is a free email service (i.e. Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
5. Output list of addresses into new CSV with category: valid, free, catch all, temp, invalid
7. Be able to send traffic randomly over a list of proxy servers or directly. (Note: It must be able to handle a bad proxy and have the ability to retry a validation check if the proxy server may be not behaving properly. It can't just mark all emails as invalid if a proxy is refusing to handle email traffic.)
8. Must be able to run on a linux VM with minimal configuration.
9. All source code must be provided with at least minor comments.
Technology stack is flexible, but simple scripts are preferred (i.e. PHP, Python, Perl, etc.).
We may not move forward with the development immediately, but want to get a good estimate of what this project will cost.
Thank you for your time.
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $267 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello! I am a python developer. I looked at your project and it seems interesting. I have all necessary skills required for this project. Ping me to discuss in detail.