###HAS TO BE FINISHED WITHIN THE NEXT 6 HOURS###
Write a Python program that makes simple room planning for a calendar week provides. To this purpose is only a class to write the class RoomManagement_CW, in the following information is:
- The calendar week (as an integer)
- The information about all rooms (provided as a dictionary, where the key is (unique room name is and the value of the number of places in the room)
- for every working day (Monday to Saturday) in a calendar week and for each block b (1 to 6) and room R the information as to whether room R on the working day in the Block b is free or occupied.
The RoomManagement_CW class should provide the following methods:
- get_room (self, day, no_seats, first_block, no_block), where Day is the day of the week, no_seats the required number of seats, first_block the Number of the first blocks, in which event should take place, no_block die Number of blocks that are needed. In case you have a default parameters
try, can you as default value for no block the value 1 accept. The method is after a space search on the specified day in which specified period (given by first_block and no_block) is free and
has the requested number of seats. Since large spaces are scarce, one should the smallest possible space can be determined with the necessary number of spaces. The the corresponding room name should be returned by the function and this Space should be to the specific data as used defined be.
- is_free (self, day, room, block_no), where day is the day of the week, room a room name, block_no the number of a block. It is supposed to be examined whether the room is free according to the relevant information.
- Schedule (self, space), where space is a room name. The method is said to Provide information about the room as a string, i.e. on which day, in which Block the room is free or occupied. This string could look like this, for example:
-take a look in .pdf for the String design: - means, the room is free; X means busy
The following methods / functions should also be provided:
- read_room_infos (ri_file), where ri_file should be the name of a file, in which the room information is stored. The room number and the number of seats should be separated by a colon in one line of the file. This method is intended to return the corresponding room information as a dictionary.
- Two methods / functions write_room_schedules and read_room_schedules with which the entire information of an object of the class RoomManagement_CW can be written to a file and read again (note: use the pickle module).
Make it possible to store the additional information about which course (given by a course number, whole positive number) occupies a room. This information should be able to be determined by a suitable method.
The file [login to view URL] should be available as a file with room information.
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €24 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hey brother, i am an experienced Python developer interested to solve your problem, as you need it in next 6 hours so lets start talking immediately so i can start working asap, Regards, Asad Ali
hi I m interested in your project but in your project details there are a lot of words missing so its not clear kindly fix that I can build a program for room-planning in Python.
I am a software proffessional and having 10+ years of experience in Java php perl [login to view URL] can try me out I commit to deliver in time with quality