1. Bracket 1
• Write the shell of an application that has a working login/logout service
2. Bracket 2
• Generate a model that will store the information of a GPU: name, manufacturer, date issued
• Add the following boolean options to the model: geometryShader, tesselationShader, shaderInt16, sparseBinding, textureCompressionETC2, vertexPipelineStoresAndAtomics
• GPU name should be the key for each object in the NoSQL database 3.
• Build a UI form that will enable the user to add a GPU and all its information
• WhentheformissubmittedtheGPUshouldbeaddedtothedatabase. 4.
• Prevent the overwriting of an object that is already in the database (Bracket failure if not done)
• Display a list of GPUs that are currently in the database by name only
5. Bracket 5 (50%)
• Make the GPU name list a set of hyperlinks
• When a GPU name is clicked it should go to a separate page showing the information and features for that GPU (Bracket failure if not on a separate page)
• Enable editing of a GPU in the database
• Editing must be done on a different page (Bracket failure if not on a
separate page) 6.
• Enable the user to select the features to query by using checkboxes
• Enable querying of the database using a boolean combination of user
selected features 7.
• Add in a form that permits the user to choose two GPUs for com- parison purposes
• When the comparison is triggered a separate page should be displayed (Bracket failure if not separate page)
• The feature by feature comparison of both GPUs should be shown on the separate page