I generated a Sphinx documentation for the part of my project and it is plain ugly.
The project is at [url removed, login to view] I look at ```\mini-kep\doc\_build\html``` for results (not in repo).
Areas for improvement:
1. Change appearance of [url removed, login to view]
- [ ] add some text and highlighted code example
- [ ] change what is displayed on a sidebar
- [ ] change order modules listed - manualy select files
2. Module docstrings
- [ ] there are module docstrings, but they do not appear in documentation.
What should be done about to see them in documentation?
3. Default argument values are ugly in documentation, what should be done about it?
- [ ] change something in documentation config?
4. Your other suggestions to docs improvements
with aim to use this as reference for a developper
working with 'kep' package.
Write your github username along with suggestion for this task.
hi, i can help you with your project. send me more information about via [url removed, login to view] chat. regards Habilidades y experiencia relevante linux php html5 bootstrap jquery Htos propuestos $25 USD - milestone