We need a simple script either in Python or BASH that monitors the USB ports on a raspberry pi version 4 running raspbian. When a USB drive is inserted, the following actions occur:
1) The drive is formatted as NTFS
2) The drive label is changed
3) The content of a local directory is copied to the USB
4) The content is verified by comparing the hash of the values on the USB to the local copy
5) The USB is unmounted
9) start your bid with the word taco so I know you read this
6) The user is notified with an audio sound and a display in the console
After the user removes the USB drive, they will plug in another USB drive and the process will repeat steps 1-6. Please let me know if you can make this as a GUI -- and we can discuss a bonus. Deadlines MUST be met.
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $186 untuk pekerjaan ini
taco Hello, I'm an expert in Linux (18 years of experience; Debian and many others), bash/shell scripting, etc. Please look at my profile to see my previous Linux/bash/shell projects here.
taco Hi, I have read your project description. I can develop a GUI based Python code for usb disk tasks. I can surely do this job. in past I have developed projects for RPI. thanks
taco hi there I can make the requested program using lazarus and it's gui for 300$ I can also make it using c this also can be gui for 450$ please contact me for more details