What the project entails;
This shall be a desktop application. The user will use this application to sign up for currently 7 e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, etsy, eBay, etc.
- To enable the user to sign up for all of the platforms at once, without having to repeat this process for each platform.
- To enable us to request API info and gain authorization through this screen.
How the application will work;
- All platforms require similar information for membership or sign up.
- The first step is gathering this information. Any of the information entered which may be of use to our company will also be passed on to us.
- The second step is to submit the user’s application to the platform/s selected by the user.
- After the application process is complete, API/access information will be sent to our company’s system using our rest Api.
- The user may be sent a confirmation mail when signing up and the user may be asked to “click on the confirmation mail to continue.”
- A security code may be required. It will act as a browser and ask the user to enter the security code.
- Marketplaces such as Amazon, N11 or Hepsiburada may need documents to be uploaded. It will tell the user to “click to continue and upload requested documents.”
- It will keep track of current status for each platform.
- The application must work on the user’s desktop to avoid being banned due to IP address issues.
- All of the data collected must reside on our server.
- Programming language must be Python.
- Must use rest Api to communicate with our server.
- Must use the latest stable versions “.x” of technologies.
- Must pass Flake8 tests.
- Must use test-driven development (TDD).
- Project must be on GitHub.
- Regular compilation scripts must be prepared for Travis CI.
- Test coverage value using Coveralls must be higher than 80%.