Currently I am using freqtrade as my main tool to automate my trading, since it is so flexible and easy to build strategies on it. The code is also solid and flexible. However, there are 2 things that freqtrade still doesn't have:
1. it does not support position stacking on a trading pair. Read: [login to view URL]
2. it does not support any non-crypto exchanges. Read: [login to view URL]
I need these 2 features to be developed, so I can use the same strategy I have to trade on other trading instruments. However, I don't have enough time to focus on these since I have another project to focus to.
Requirement 1: position stacking.
- allow to open multiple positions on a single pair, and sell each of the trades individually.
- you don't need to change how freqtrade handling the trades, personally I think it's better not to change freqtrade's code base. Since freqtrade can only open one position on a pair, at a time, I suggest to have one service that monitor and launch another freqtrade instance, to get ready to do the second buy, when another buy signal is triggered.
- make sure the feature don't buy multiple times on the same buy signal
Requirement 2: connect to IBKR
- you may integrate freqtrade with any open source ibkr-related project on the github, since I think a freqtrade fork is needed. Plese make sure not to break other functionality in freqtrade.
- if ibkr is used in the user config, you can switch to using ibkr api. currently, freqtrade is using ccxt to get crypto exchanges' pairs data and fees. Use them also to do buy and sell.
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $355 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello. I'm a senior developer who has many experience. Could you give me more detail about your project in chat box? Let's discuss more. Thank you. Andrii.