We are looking for an expert in handling the build and deployment of User Interface which will be used by NGOs when it is live. We are currently building a Predictive Modeling in Python. The goal of this code and the results from it will be sourced and displayed in this UI.
Below are the listed high level pointers on what is expected along with the detailed site map (below link) for the User Interface :
1. Data Handler:
- Paid users will upload excel/csv/text file on which they will need to run the predictive modeling.
- Once the user uploads the file, the data will then be displayed in a tabular format in a window mode
- If there are errors on the file before processing, data handler should identify errors and highlight columns with an error and with color coding
- Users will be able to sort the fields (when sorted, the rows with errors will need to be displayed in order). Once sorted, users should be able to edit/fix errors on the same window view/pane
- Once the identified errors are fixed, users should be able to validate the file by (checking the box)
- Once validated and no errors are found, users will then submit the file for processing.
2. We will be designing multiple pages such as landing page, signups/sign in , about us, subscription, payment integration (eg. stripe). mail integration, admin panel etc. We have a template that has been purchased which will need to be used for the above pages.
3. Model Code Integration:
The front end will call an API to the Python based model to get the connection established. In this step, we will require a conversation between the model developer and the UI developer for smooth transition of things.
The UI will need to be deployed on the cloud. Server details will be provided later.
5. All the codes will need to be checked in GitHub from day one. Details will be provided.
6. Please use the SiteMap attached ([login to view URL])
The sitemap refers to template in few places. We can discuss that later.