We need to create a small python app. Requirements:
- Create App from scratch. This app should have a Dockerfile
- Create Dockerfile based from alpine 3.6
- In Dockerfile install python 3.6 and needed dependencies for app using pip, last command of Dockerfile should be the command that starts the process that executes code.
- App should read CSV from AWS S3 bucket using boto3 package
- The CSV is going to contain just headers (around 20 fields)
- Create a CSV file locally with 40 MM records with test data using headers from downloaded file. Note that we don't want to store the 40MM records in memory and then append to file, but append to file as we create each of the records.
- Upload the new CSV file to same AWS S3 bucket with a different filename
Once we agree to start the project I'll provide AWS credentials and S3 bucket address as well as github repo to push code.
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $205 untuk pekerjaan ini
Please send me the csv header file and the test data sample you want to fill. And what is 40MM records ? We can have a chat to clarify these requirements. Thank you.